Sevilla offers a wide range of opportunities for shopping which is why this city is considered as a shopper’s paradise especially in the main shopping area in the city center (streets Sierpes, Tetuan and Velazquez). In this area, you’ll find thousands of fashionable shops with almost everything: clothing, jewelry, ceramics, posters, books, tourist stuff and more.
In general, shops in Sevilla work according to the following schedule:
- Monday to Friday: 10:00 – 14:00 and 17:00 to 20:00
- Saturday: 10:00 – 14:00 – shops open on Saturday afternoon rarely.
- Sunday: All shops are closed.
Remember that opening hours vary depending on the individual shop.
Where to buy a specific itme
- For clothing, Women's secret, Victorio and Lucchino, Zara, H&M and Mango are some of the best places.
- Literature, guidebooks and other types of books can be found at the large bookstore La Casa del Libro.
- For furniture and home needs, you can visit the Calle Feria, one of the oldest markets in Sevilla; you’ll find antiques such as: coins, glassware, accessories, computer parts, posters and more.
- For ceramics, you can visit Triana Market.
- Along the river, in the Torneo section of the city you can find a market of Animals, if you look for dogs, cats, parrots, parakeets, ducks or anything else, it’s the perfect place.
- For Art and Paintings from local artists, the Plaza del Museo (next to the Museum of Bellas Arte) offers paintings and sketches.